We are looking for a talented and motivated individual who LOVES talking about games, building community and interacting with players. If this sounds like you, you could join our team at our London, ON office!
As a Social Media Master, your skills and responsibilities would include: Assisting with general office and administrative duties, updating our company website, maintaining our social media networks, providing support to our players for questions or issues, managing our community forums and doing product testing. You'd be helping to share the voice of Tiny Titan to our players around the world.
- Energetic, positive attitude
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with social media networks and management tools including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, Hootsuite, Google+, YouTube and Twitch
- Creative, adaptable and eager to learn
- Keen eye for detail and critical analysis
- Love for and familiarity with retro and mobile gaming
- Basic scripting knowledge, a background in media or social media and experience with audio or video content are not required, but would be considered benefits
Does this sound like a job that was made for you? Are you ready to tell the world about Tiny Titan Studios and our incredibly fun games? We'd be delighted to hear from you! Email email@example.com with your resume, portfolio, or any other relevant materials you'd like to share with us.